- Provide feedback on program and curriculum development, considering current business, industry and educational trends and the needs of students in the workplace and community environments.
- Identify new and expanding community outreach opportunities for online learning, nontraditional/adult students and non-credit programs.
- Identify volunteers, prospective donors and fundraising goals; seek ways to strengthen partnerships with alumni, corporations, foundations, governmental agencies and other external constituents; and assist in raising funds to contribute to the advancement of the division.
- Serve on various advisory committees established by the Board at the request of the associate provost to provide advice on specific programs, needs and issues.
- Mission - Possess a strong belief in the mission of the Office of Teaching Innovation and Digital Education.
- Leadership Giving – Participate in an annual contribution to the Capstone Lifelong Learning Society support fund or toward designated student scholarship funds.
- Commitment - Commit to serve on the Board of Visitors for a minimum of three consecutive years.
- Attendance - Attend OTIDE’s two Board of Visitors meetings each year.
Board of Visitors
Mr. Daniel Blackburn, EmeritusMember
Blackburn and Conner, P.C.
Mrs. Sally Clark BowersAttorney, Mediator, and Trainer
Proctor and Vaughn, LLC
Mr. David BradshawPresident and CEO
Mr. William BryantAttorney
Dominick, Feld, Hyde, P.C.
Mrs. Libby CochraneVice President
Mrs. Michele Coley, President.Agency Owner
Allstate Coley Agency
Mr. Wayne Dykes, EmeritusCEO
SpotGenie Partners, LLC
Dr. Erica Edwards-LankfordSenior Vice President - Total Rewards Business Strategy
PNC Financial Services
Dr. Stefan Eisen, Jr., EmeritusColonel (ret) USAF
Ms. Lisa EvansHead of Information Technology
Mercedes-Benz U.S. International
Mr. Rudy Fernandez, EmeritusCo-Owner and Creative Director
Mrs. Bobbie Goldstein, EmeritusRetired
Merrill Lynch/Bank of America
Mr. Jheovanny GomezOwner
Jalapenos Mexican Grill
Mr. Scott GrissettDirector of Client Success
Mr. Joel Hammond, EmeritusPresident
Skye Rouge Group, Inc.
Captain John Hodges, EmeritusOwner
Blue Skies Travel
Alexander City, Alabama
Mrs. Alice Gordon HollowayCEO, Executive Problem Solver
Skye Connect Incorporated
Mrs. Elizabeth Howard, EmeritusReading Specialist/Retired Teacher
Mr. Ronald Howard, EmeritusRetired Systems Analyst
Mr. Kreg KennedyDistrict Field Representative
U.S. House of Representatives
Mrs. Linda KramerSenior Vice President
Mrs. Sandra Landau, EmeritusRetired
Mr. Edward MitchellPrincipal
The Mitchell Group Consulting
Mrs. Marienne OgleWriter and Communications Consultant
Mr. Bill OwenPresident
Owen Advisors, Inc.
Dr. Torii Johnson RamseyCEO and President
ASPIRE Workplace Solutions Corporation
Mrs. Rhonda SappSr. Vice President
Mr. Rick SmithBusiness Development Manager
Chubb Workplace Benefits
Mr. Kevin TaylorSenior Partner and Director of Agency Development
Strategic Planning Group and Penn Mutual
Mr. Fitzgerald WashingtonSecretary of Labor
Alabama Department of Labor